Client engagement these days is all about entertaining your visitors. Today, a person visiting a website wants to consume information quickly and move on, things simply move at the speed of light online these days. Instead of writing pages and pages of fresh content each week, there are a number of other ways to get people to return to your website to engage with your content.
onQsites a Charleston SEO expert, gives you a few ways that you can make your content fresh and interesting for the new visitors to your website.
A visitor coming to your website to learn how important keywords are does not want to read a 1,000 word article. One of the ways to engage them is to create an info-graphic. This is a visual of the information you are trying to say, like how a photograph says a million words. They can look at the graphic and better be informed in a visual way, something that will certainly hold their attention longer and keep them coming back.
If you wanted to know one of the top websites online today, it would be YouTube. Everyone loves videos. Instead of writing or the information, tell them in a video. If you are camera-shy about talking on a video, using words is a great way for the visitor to sit back and allow you to spoon feed them the information instead. If you are not sure how to make a video, website like Fiverr can make them for you for as little as $5.
Another great way to improve client engagement is to simply have them upload content from your website. Perhaps you have information on your website about the 8 keys to SEO success, but you only list two of them. Then you simply say for the other parts of the article, simply enter your e-mail and we provide an upload link to the rest of the content. Now you have their contact information for following up with them, that is the key to content marketing.
Podcasts or online classes are another way to get the visitors engaged with you and your website. These sessions can also help you to better understand the needs of your potential customers too as they interact and respond to your posts.
Now that you know what needs to be done to improve client engagement, don’t get overwhelmed here. Simply start with one thing a week and before you know it the website will be full of visitors gathering information.
Looking to buy a boat or yacht? Before you make this huge step, consider for a moment all the costs involved with being a boat owner and getting the most of the boating lifestyle. Every dollar that you can save on the purchase will certainly go to good use when you are spending time with family and friends out on the water.
Boatmo.com a leading Boats Sales listing site brings us their top 5 places to find the best deals on that boat you’re looking to buy.
1. Head to the library and look at all those boating magazines they have for loan. Take a look at the classifieds section and you will find deal after deal on some pretty amazing vessels. Many of these boats are slightly used, meaning you get to reap the rewards of all the upgrades they incorporated into the boat when they bought it new.
2. Craigslist is a great website to check for boat deals. Many of the people who locally list a boat for sale in this website are willing to deal This means if you show up to their residence with cash, they may be willing to let the boat go for far less than they were considering before you made the call. Money talks in this instance.
3. If there is a boat show coming to your town, grab a ticket and spend the day immersed in everything about boating. Not only are boat manufacturers on hand ready to deal, you could meet local dealers who have plenty of used inventory on hand and may drop the price if you deal today.
4. Facebook groups is a great place to connect with others in our town who are into boating. In addition to talking everything boating, sellers of all sorts use this platform to get out of deals. There might be some local resident having to relocate and need to sell today. Again, cash is going to help you negotiate the best deals.
5. While the local newspaper may be be dying out, it is still a great source for some sweet boat deals. Check the classifieds sections this week because these boat sellers are motivated, They pay good money to be in the paper, so if you know they need to sell, shoot them a low offer and see where this takes you.
So chunk down this list one at a time, and before you know it, the boat deal of the century will present itself to you.
Before hiring any local real estate agent, you have to make sure you are ready to work with this individual for months and possibly years. If you are trying to buy in a seller’s market or sell in a buyer’s market, if you are not doing things correctly you could be at this for years. Some sellers working with the wrong realtors take years to sell a house that other realtors more qualified could sell in months.
The most obvious place to start your quest for a realtor is word of mouth. Start spreading the word with family, friends, and coworkers, and see if anyone has had any recent experiences with a local real estate agent. This should at the least help you to narrow down the search and distinguish between realtors who did an amazing job and those who were not recommended.
Take to Facebook for the next part of your search for a qualified real estate agent. Join a few local real estate groups or the rant and rave group in your town, and realtors of all experience will be presented to you. Take these posts with a grain of salt, but you should get a better feel when some residents are raving and others complaining about their experiences with local real estate agents.
Head over to the website or social profile of some of the realtor names you have come up with so far. The good thing about social media is you can sit back and remain anonymous and really gather information about the skill level of a realtor. On their social media profile, they will be answering concerns from clients, helping new potential clients, and just posting information about everything realty related. Once you feel comfortable, drop a question on their page to get even more detailed information.
Your local Chamber of Commerce is a great resource for finding the top realtors in your area. These realtors are often recognized with awards and accommodations for their service in a community. These can often help sway you towards a particular real estate agent if the choices are too close.
Now that you know why finding the right real estate agent is so important in your journey, take your time and make sure you find someone you can relate to on a number of different levels.